Grade, Drainage,Impacting landscape features (e.g., large trees, plant foliage, soil to siding, etc.),Retaining walls,Stairs,Driveways,Walkways,Fences falling down, Outlying buildings may be inspected at additional cost.
Key Inspection Services thoroughly inspects and reports on the following:
Materials,Gutters and downspouts,Chimneys,Flashed penetrations (e.g., vents, skylights, etc.)
Foundation,Support structures,Framing,Sheathing,Seismic (e.g., anchoring, bracing, etc.)
Attics, Walls,Floors,Crawl spaces,Ventilation fans (e.g., whole house, bath exhaust, etc.)
Service entrance,Disconnects,Main and sub panels,Grounding,Bonding,Breakers (including arc fault circuit interrupters),Switches,,Outlets (including ground fault ,circuit interrupters),Smoke detectors
Water and gas (or oil) supply lines and shut-offs,Water pressure,,Water heaters,Safety valving,Fixtures,Traps,Drains,Functional flow and drainage
Controls and thermostats.Heating/cooling components (e.g., furnaces, heat pumps, etc.),Supply and discharge lines.Venting.Filters, Ductwork, Registers.Fireplaces and inserts.Heat lamps. drainage
Clothes washers for leaks,dryer vents,Ranges,Refrigerator/freezers,Dishwashers,Disposals,Built-in microwaves,Ceiling fans
- Private Water or Sewage Systems
- Saunas, Steam Baths, Pools, hot tubs
- Solar Heating Systems
- Termites, Pests, or Wood Destroying Organisms Radon or Lead or Mold
- Cosmetic Defects
- Underground Oil Tanks
- Perimeter lighting, sprinklers, fountains Security System
- Audio Visual Equipment
Your inspector is a home inspection generalist and is not acting as a licensed engineer or expert in any craft or trade. If your inspector recommends consulting other specialized experts, client must do so at client’s expense.
From Our Blog
- Question Number 10 Can I Have Only the Interior of My Condo Inspected?
- Question Number 9 What is a New Construction Inspection?
- Question Number 8 Is a Condo Inspection Different From a Home Inspection?
- Question Number 7 Should I Have Any Specialized Inspections?
- Question Number 6 What's Excluded from the Inspection?