Do you want to join a company where your voice is really heard? Where your ideas are valued? and your input is a necessity to our growth.
Key Inspection Services is small 5 person company with 11 years industry expertise focused on utilizing the best technology to make the home educational and inspections a breeze.
We are looking to double our business over the next 12 months and looking for the right licensed home inspectors or quality building contractors to join our team.
This is a full time position with some weekends necessary. We have several methods for hiring and adding team members. If you are looking for a growth opportunity both personally, professionally and financially this could be a great fit for you.
At Key we value all of employees and contractors as they were family. Need a flexible schedule or time off for your kids baseball championship we will work with you. We value family and a work-life balance above all having fun and enjoying each day.
Our talented team accomplishes the home inspection process with quality, integrity and exceptional customer services.
Our business is growing and we are offering an exciting opportunity for an aggressive self-starter who possesses dedication, professionalism and true people skills. With 11 years in business and over 7 thousand inspections completed we are excited to bring a talented individuals into our team. This is a fast paced business with a reputation for quality, custom reports and outstanding customer service. Our ideal candidate is licensed already but we will train the right individual. Experience and qualifications will determine starting base pay.
- Customer focused and business minded with a strong attention to detail.
- Understand the importance of quality and consistent customer service
- Basic knowledge of residential home systems and components
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with great listening skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Have the aptitude and mental ability to problem solve and conduct professional conversations with real estate agents and customers
- A great attitude, good presence and energy
- Integrity and strong work ethic. Punctual and ability to work unsupervised
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and insurance
- Must be able to work in various weather conditions, climb ladders, walk on roofs, access crawl space, enter attics as well as stand for long periods of time
- Ability to pass all employment screening and technical knowledge exam
- Required to authorize background and driving checks
- Available to work some evenings and weekends
If interested please send your contact information including name, email, phone number, present employment, experience and desired pay scale to Michelle@KeyInspectionServices.com