Looking for a highly motivated and focused team player wanting to help grow a home inspection services business with 17yrs of success. This opportunity affords the right individual the opportunity to work virtually anywhere in the world!!
If you have experience in back office operations, creating and implementing systems for monitoring and managing client services, overseeing marketing systems and assisting in obtaining new talent, all while having fun and exceeding goals this might be the right fit.
Our company and industry is changing and we are looking to add or acquire other service based businesses to compliment our current database of real estate agents and clients with additional add on services.
Your compensation will be split on base pay and highly incentivized on employee growth, adding new services, and growing our service base.
The Operations Manager must be an energetic, self-driven team player that thrives in creating an outstanding client experience. Someone who is not afraid of change or a challenge, is able to lead by example and does not mind work in the trenches when the need arises. They will also handle the more difficult and delicate matters with finesse, professionalism and expertise. We want a team player who is capable of not only developing the programs and systems in Growth and Service divisions but can teach others how to utilize the systems.
Our Operations Manager will be key in interacting with team members. They will be the leader of our team and will need to have strong interpersonal relationship skills including active listening, empathy, and have strong verbal communication skills. The Operations Manager will be the key player in developing, implementing and monitoring all service and administrative process and will need exceptional organizational and project management skills.
This is not a 9-5 MF position this is an opportunity to grow as professional, help grow a successful service company, and build the best life you can imagine. Growth is not optional it’s imperative to the success of our company. Join the team, work your backside off and build the life of your dreams!
1. Your Mission
Kick ass, take names, have fun! Ok there’s more become a valuable hub of growth and development in our company. Help organize and implement new systems to ensure we have consistent and systematic hiring & growth. Your voice is not only valued it’s essential to raising the bar to ensure we obtain the best of all team members.
2. Primary Objective
- Have acute understanding on the complexity of operating and managing a remote service business
- History of success in operating service based businesses
- Build, implement all scheduling, sales and administration SOP’s
- Assist in hiring systems, training manuals, & consulting all administrative and service team members
- Develop and manage accountability measures i.e. Lead/Lag Measures
- Analyze accounts receivable, accounts payable, revenue and profit reporting (We have a bookkeeper-just assisting)
- Overseeing productivity & effectiveness of current strategies and employees to ensure meeting goals within the company
- Conduct regular status and leadership meetings
- Implement new information management systems for offset employee communication with the fellow team members, management, and content
- Please provide an example in your email on what systems you have worked with (Basecamp, Teams, Asana, Workplace, etc.).
3. Regular Work Activities
- Create and Manage Realtor & Client database
- Maintain Realtor partner relationships
- Build vendor partnerships
- System development, implementation, and management
- Development and tracking of Company goals
- Direct to consumer scheduling and cross-selling services
- Create – manage and sustain multiple sales campaigns
- Focus on growth metrics
- Scheduled Reporting
- Team Performance
- Financial Review
- Oversee call center
4. Leadership Responsibilities
- Self – We lead through leading ourselves
- Design and implement an sales strategy for new services
- Build sales and administrative team as the company grows
- Report accountability measures to CEO to discuss with executive team weekly
5. Key Skills
- Be teachable/coachable
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Attitude is everything
- Exceptional organizational and skills
- Ability to “pivot” quickly and move to systemizing new processes and systems when needed
- Ability to have active listening and stay calm under pressure while working with clients and team members
- Ability to develop programs, enter and analyze data
6. People Contacts and Interactions
- CEO – Email-Text Nearly Everyday
- Service Team – daily
- Growth Team – TBD
- Clients – daily
- Realtors- daily
7. Performance Measures
- We operate at a high level of performance, execution, achieving results, and accountability. As a team Member, you will have;
- Weekly Team planning meetings (Flexible due to Covid-Online)
- Weekly one-on-one success meeting with CEO
- Work from a “One Sheet” for planning, progress and accountability
- Complete specified “Lead Measures”
- Undergo quarterly performance review
8. Training and Development
- Ongoing education, training, and personal and professional development are essential for your success. We continually grow as a people and team members. As a team member, you will be asked to participate in;
- Book studies
- Listening to podcasts
- Training and education